Hello and Welcome!
Welcome to the Street Style Sign Studio blog! We are a full-service sign shop located in the metro NYC area, and we’d love to help you create the sign of your dreams. On this blog, you’ll see content related to different types of signs and how to design and install them, as well as projects we’ve worked on. We want to be your go-to source for signage information, so we’ll do our best to be both entertaining and informative.
Here’s a few sample blogs you might see in the coming months:
- How Cabinet Signs Help Brand Your Business
- Carved Signs Versus Sandblasted Signs: What’s the Difference?
- What to Do When Your Signage Needs Repairs
- Colorful Vehicle Wraps that Go Beyond the Basics
- The Basics of Branding and Canvas Prints
- Learn How to Design a Quality ADA Sign
At our sign shop, we offer a full range of services, including graphic design, permitting and installation, and repairs and restoration. When it comes to signs, you simply can’t beat Street Style Sign Studio for quality and professionalism.
We specialize in the following signage types:
- Interior Signs: Lobby and logo signs, 3D letter signs, ADA signs, directory signs, wayfinding signs, wall graphics, fabric/canvas prints
- Exterior Signs: Window graphics and wraps, post and panel signs, exterior building letters, monument signs, channel letter signs, electric cabinet signs, carved/sandblasted signs
- Vehicle Wraps and Graphics: Full vehicle wraps, partial vehicle wraps, vinyl decals, vinyl lettering
- Events and Displays: Trade show displays, banners, yard signs, decals and stickers
As a final note, did you know that small businesses make up 99 percent of all New York businesses? As a small business ourselves, we at Street Style Sign Studio know how important branding is for your company, and we also know how proper signage can factor into that. It’s easy to just brush off getting a quality sign as too expensive or not worth it, but trust us, it is! Signs are the first thing customers notice about your business, and if you start off on the right foot with a professional-looking sign, it’ll go a long way in making sure your company is successful.
So, let’s get started! We can’t wait to hear about your next project. Contact us today for a free quote.